Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Farewell

As if we were in an old movie, we look so happy in there. At a place we don’t remember, are a stranger to, looking for our memories. 
Tears fell, no. Tears are still falling just when I think of you, when I look at you. Even if I were to go back looking at you again and again, I miss you more and more. I can’t forget you.

As if we were in an old movie. Although we seemed so young then, the place at which time stopped for me. Stopped where we were in love. 
I remember, yes, I remember when I sent you off. When I let you go. Even if I were to go back, even if I were to erase it.I miss you more and more. I can’t forget you

I know I won’t love another person cause I don’t wanna let you go, in my memory

Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,
Please... be the person who once loved me, if you hear me

..................................

I'm suck when it comes to this kind of stuff. Blank siol! Hahaha...

................................

So.. for the last time. TERIMA KASIH CINTA. Terima kasih Zee....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...